Sunday 28 June 2015

Purchases For Paris

So I am currently sat in bed sniffling away. I have hay fever and it is probably one of the most irritating things about summer, and without giving you a run down of all my symptoms, I'll just let you know that it is very bad.
 
On the upside I am going to Paris on Tuesday. My excitement cannot be contained I have wanted to go Paris for so long and now me and my best friend from university have decided to go. So I thought I would share with you some of the things I have bought for Paris. I am only going for four days so this isn't a major shopping spree post but with it being summer here in the UK I thought this could also double up as summer purchases/ideas post.

 
  1.  
    I bought a hat! I have wanted one for ages but felt a bit silly getting one to wear casually. But for Paris I thought it would be the perfect purchase. I bought this hat from Primark and it was a bargain at £9.00. I love the extra detail of it and it is not to big that it looks silly.
  2.  
    I also bought a small but very cute backpack from Primark, I thought it would be nice to just chuck essentials in and also that it would be more comfortable than a shoulder bag for being a tourist around Paris. Plus it was £10.00, a small price to pay for a bag that can be used lots and lots of times.
  3.  
    TopShop was my next stop as I needed a new pair of sun glasses, not just for Paris, but for summer in general. They have a wide range to choose from but I choose these tortoise effect ones, as I am a little obsessed with this pattern (all my glasses have this effect on). Its a pattern that is timeless, and also when you purchase a pair of sunglasses you can choose a free sunglasses pouch for put them in.
    Price £14.00
  4. My last stop was New Look, I purchased these Aztec pattered joggers
    , which are very comfortable and perfect for summer.
    Price £17.99
  5. To pair with these joggers I bought this lace effect top
    to with a zipper back. Again this is a piece that can be matched with anything, it can be dressed up or down and I love a piece you can change up for different occasions. Price £14.50 was £19.99
  6.  
    Lastly, I saw this tunic dress on the hanger and I wasn't sold straight away, but after trying it on I loved it, it's flawy, and very comfy, it is an effortless summer piece, and I love the colour. Price £19.99
So along with a case full of clothes I am already taking to Paris I am also taking these along to, I am so excited to soak up some Parisian culture, and even more excited to relive my childhood at Disney Land for a day! Minnie Mouse ears will be purchased with no guilt at all.

P.S. Does anyone have any recommendations for us to do anything in Paris, any sights to see, restaurants to visit, things to do that are a must when visiting the city of love? 




    


                                        écrit avec amour,
       Aimee

       




      2 comments:

      1. The backpack is so cute! I was recently in Paris and absolutely loved it, hope you have a good time X

        The Fashion Road

        ReplyDelete