Tuesday 7 July 2015

My June Faves.

I can't quite believe how quick June went by. Time just goes so fast without you realising.
 
 
 This is my first 'Faves' post and I think at the end of each month along with talking about some products that I have enjoyed in the past month I will also talk about a book that I have been enjoying and/or a film/TV programme also.
 
 
An old fave of mine to start of with is the Bare Minerals Foundation powder - I absolutely love and unfortunately have also ran out of this pure gold dust. It is a more expensive foundation, but it is not to heavy on the skin and gives a more natural look than liquid foundations and a pot lasts for ages. It is an effortless quick fix foundation and I shall definitely be purchasing a new pot of this!
 
Pricey BUT worth it! Yankee Candles. I love love love them. Every single one smells like heaven in a bottle and at the moment I am burning through the strawberry buttercream one. It smells delicious and is a perfect summer smell to fill a room. Do you have any recommendations on what scent to buy next?
 
The body shop Coconut Body Butter is another June fave. It does wonders for your skin, is not to shiny and isn't sticky and it leaves your skin smelling wonderful. Also perfect for summer as it leaves your skin feeling smooth and ready for whatever a summer day brings.
 
Another make-up purchase which I am currently loving is the new L'Oreal Miss Manga Punky eye mascara. It is a bold look eye-wise and is not for everyone, but I love how it makes your eye lashes stand out and makes your eyes 'pop'. It possibly isn't an everyday mascara, But definitely is a good purchase for a weekend statement and for something with a bit of a difference.
 
 
Lastly on the make-up front the Barry M Brow Kit is a massive one for me I have purchased and re-purchased this and I absolutely love it! It is a make-up must have for me. I just like the idea of a wax to shape your brows and then the power to define them and you use as little or as much as you want and I also comes in a little compact case which is handy to just pop in your bag. 
 
On the book front I have started a book from my summer reading list called 'Not that Kind of Girl' and so far so good. It is an empowering book for girls and I feel it takes a soft but truthful approach to feminism and being a young female adult in this ever changing world. But I have only just began to read so the judgement is still out until it is completely finished. But I shall let you know how it goes.
 
 
And lastly on the TV/Film front. Pretty Little Liars is a massive June fave. I am to the point where I am almost fed up of guessing who 'A' is, paranoia and questionability about everyone on the show as reached an all time high and at this point I don't even have a suspect in mind for who 'A' is. Am I 'A'? Are you 'A'? But I shall see if through and hopefully eventually all will be revealed. Who do you think 'A' is (if you watch PLL of course)?

P.S. What have been your June faves?
Wrote With Love,
Aimee 


1 comment:

  1. I think this is what they've done to, only decided this season who 'A' actually is. But it could be anyone I have a 'bet' with my friends that its Wren, but now I am not to sure! My countdown is on until they reveal 'A's face in episode 10 of this season (6) and hopefully by then we should know and life can go back to normal lol. Thanks for your comment and I shall give you blog a follow x

    ReplyDelete