Wednesday 8 July 2015

July Wish List.

Although I am writing this post on a very rainy day in England I thought I would have a browse and so what new things I am wishing someone will magically add to my wardrobe this month.
 
 
 
 Although it is 'summer' in the UK most of the shops have now started to display their A/W collections as you can tell with these colours. But I think these pieces tie in well with summer also. Plus who doesn't love a purchase which they can wear in any season and get their moneys worth. Another point which I must highlight after linking all of these items is how much I have been currently loving Top Shop the majority of  this wish list is made up from here.
 
My major faves from this wish list are the yellow mac from TS which I think is going to be my next purchase - its perfect for those rainy summer days and will be a perfect investment for Autumn, also the sweet & sour lipstick from MAC, which is a gorgeous orange colour for summer evenings. My last fave is the shirt dress from River Island as its a light material so good for when the sun does decide to arrive plus it can be dressed up or dressed down so I think it is a versatile summer piece.
 
P.S. What are you adding to your wardrobe for this month?
 
Wrote With Love,
Aimee 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your wish list! Especially the boots and duffel bag! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete